Two of our KB Field Service Coordinators took to the field with one of our Technicians to get hands on training in the mechanical security world.
Author Archive for: Kristen Harper
About Kristen Harper
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Kristen Harper contributed a whooping 39 entries.
Kenton Brothers is excited to introduce Mollie Porter as a Field Service Project Administrator. She’s a former school teacher with a background in administrative support.
Kenton Brothers nourishes our team culture in spite of social distancing. Every Friday, we have themed virtual Miss You meetings via Webex.
Taylor Peebles joins the KB team with a strong background in project management with an emphasis on customer service. She is good at the small details!
By Kristen Harper, Controller and HR Manager at Kenton Brothers. Having an intrusion system is critical to protecting your property. At Kenton Brothers, we’ve recently found the importance of making sure there’s a video feed that is compatible with your intrusion system. By having motion detection utilizing your video system, you can catch intruders much […]
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- COVID-19 Technology Update: Kenton Brother’s Thermal Imaging All-in-One Mobile CartAugust 5, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Body Cameras – Not just for the police anymore.July 29, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Allen County Law Enforcement Center Case Study – Security Solutions for County JailsJuly 16, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Connecting five buildings with line-of-sight radios. Who Needs Wires?July 8, 2020 - 6:00 am
- COVID-19 Fighter Security Solutions – Avigilon Mask DetectionJuly 1, 2020 - 6:00 am