3401 E Truman Road
Kansas City, Missouri 64127
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Description: Kenton Brothers, Inc.
is a 120 year old company located in the Kansas City area and has become one of the most trusted names in the security industry. We are known for our culture and company values and are looking to add experienced locksmiths to our team.
All Applicants must have a clean driving record, excellent attendance record and be willing to submit to a drug test / background check.
- Installs, repairs, rebuilds, and services mechanical or electrical locking devices, using hand tools and special equipment: Disassembles locks, such as padlocks, safe locks, and door locks, and repairs or replaces worn tumblers, springs, and other parts.
- Cut new or duplicate keys, using key cutting machines.
- Cut new or duplicate keys using impressions or code key machines.
- Fabricate parts or components.
- Disassemble mechanical or electrical locking devices, and repair or replace worn tumblers, springs, and other parts, using hand tools.
- Repair worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
- Keep records of company locks and keys.
- Set up and maintain master key systems.
- Insert new or repaired tumblers into locks to change combinations.
- Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
- Install door hardware such as locks and closers.
- Install hardware or other interior fixtures.
- Open safe locks by drilling.
- Drill holes in parts, equipment, or materials.
- Move picklocks in cylinders to open door locks without keys.
- Repair and adjust safes, vault doors, and vault components, using hand tools, lathes, drill presses, and welding and acetylene cutting apparatus.
- Repair structural components.
- Install safes, vault doors, and deposit boxes according to blueprints, using equipment such as powered drills, taps, dies, truck cranes, and dollies.
- Install hardware or other interior fixtures
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous locksmith experience
- Greet customers enthusiastically
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form on our website.
Date Posted: 2018-12-10