Kenton Brothers Systems for Security is a well-established, century old security firm headquartered in Kansas City and has become one of the most trusted names in the security industry. We are known for our expertise, customer focus, culture and company values. We are looking to add an experienced HR generalist to our team.
We are looking for an HR Generalist who can make our company a premier employment destination for the top talent in our industry. The HR Generalist will be responsible for evaluating employee programs, recommending improvements to employee relations policies and making sure that all employee-related policies in each department align with our corporate goals and established regulations. The successful candidate will be charged with reducing employee turnover at our company and attracting top talent to fill open positions.
- Develop programs to enhance employee relations and offer employee support to each staff member
- Ensure that the new hire orientation process properly introduces new employees to the corporate culture
- Deliver compensation and benefit comparison reports to the executive team each month and make recommendations to improve the company’s current offerings
- Come up with new ways to measure employee morale and determine methods for improving overall employee satisfaction
- Act as liaison between the company and outside legal and professional resources to ensure that all employment policies follow current laws and regulations
- Creating a recruitment plan and calendar according to operation and sales projections
- Generating official internal documents such as offer letters, appointment letters, salary slips and warning letters
- Creating onboarding plans and educating newly hired employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations
- Maintaining physical and digital files for employees and their documents, benefits and attendance records
- Creating employee engagement plans, getting necessary budget approval and initiating activities
- Collaborating with outside vendors, upper management and employees to maintain CSR standards conscripted by authorities
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly
- Taking appropriate disciplinary action against employees who violate rules and regulations and addressing employee grievances
- Bachelor’ Degree in Human Resources or related business field
- 3+ years’ experience in a human resources supervisory position
- Demonstrated ability to improve employee morale
- Comprehensive understanding of local, state and federal employment laws
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- Competitive compensation & benefits package (includes Health insurance, paid time off and holidays)
- Friendly team environment with unified goal of excellent customer satisfaction
- Paid On and Off site comprehensive training
Interested parties please contact Diane Bowman, email@example.com, 816-888-5847.