Sales Security Consultant
3401 E Truman Road
Kansas City, Missouri 64127
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Description: Kenton Brothers, Inc.
is a 120 year old company located in the Kansas City area and has become one of the most trusted names in the security industry. We are known for our culture and company values and are looking to add an experienced Sales Security Consultant to our team.
The Integrated Security Systems Sales Representative is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new and existing customers within a specified geographical assigned territory while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention. The Integrated Security Systems Integration Sales Representative will also have a commanding knowledge of our entire systems product line, as well as that of our services. The individual must maintain focus on the development of new business opportunities and closing new accounts allowing us to aggressively penetrate competitive accounts leading to long term business relationships.
- Achieve minimum basic annual quota of $1M or more on a consistent basis
- Create new market share by selling a broad range of products and services to new customers
- Provide accurate forecast of activity and potential sales
- Utilize approved marketing materials to present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, assuring the customer understands our value proposition, positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition
- Follow up with prospects in a timely manner
- Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics; consistently apply time and territory management techniques
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers’ issues and needs thorough in-house training, networking and reading/research
- Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirm customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service
- Obtain required licenses as required by State municipalities and AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction)
- Adhere to current Kenton Brothers policies, procedures, products, programs and services
- Must possess and maintain a clear driver's license and safe driving record
- Bachelors degree preferred, industry experience a plus
- Minimum of five (5) years of industry experience as a successful integrated security systems sales representative
- Consistent sales performance, ability to organically grow business by providing solutions to new client base
- Consistently exceeded $1M+ in integrated security equipment sales for the past 3-5 years
- In depth understanding of intrusion alarms, access control and IP video surveillance
- Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through consultative selling and promoting customer confidence in Kenton Brothers Inc.
- Lead generation and organic pipeline, planning and forward-thinking skills
- Technical aptitude, understand drawings and codes
- Exceptional customer service, thoroughness and self-motivation
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and oriented to achievement and positive results
- Strong negotiation skills and competitive spirit
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives within the customer organizations
To apply, email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form on our website.
Date Posted: 2018-12-10