Service and Support
Service Quality is Kenton Brother’s #1 core value. We call it the KB Way… Doing what we say we are going to do. We take pride in building trust with our customers by responding quickly to requests, keeping up on industry knowledge through bi weekly training classes, showing up looking and acting professional, warrantying our work from any defects or mistakes and finally, creating solutions that fit your individual needs. This type of commitment to the customer is what has driven our company since 1897.
Electronic and mechanical access control, IP video surveillance and intrusion systems represent an important investment. The primary function of these systems is life and asset protection. As these components become more technologically advanced, it’s critical that systems are maintained properly. The primary goal of our service agreement is to keep your system functioning while reducing or eliminating downtime. We offer several plans that fit the broad spectrum of our customer’s needs.
In today’s digital age, the speed of doing business is instant. When systems go down, it’s critical to quickly and correctly determine the issue. Our Remote Services Group can troubleshoot systems by logging in remotely to assess the situation and determine a plan of action. This group can also support programming needs, license activation, alarm and user management.
We are committed to keeping you up to date and informed about changes in the systems that you invest in. Kenton Brothers offers training opportunities for companies to help support today’s complex solutions and customer requirements. Understanding the capabilities of your security solution and using them to their best advantage can dramatically increase your return on investment.
Subscribe to the KB Security Blog!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Red Team Testing: It’s the 1992 “Sneakers” movie in real life in 2022.January 26, 2022 - 2:51 pm
- Employee Spotlight: Kevin Whaley, Sr. Security ConsultantJanuary 19, 2022 - 6:00 am
- Newhouse: A place of hope for those experiencing domestic violence.January 12, 2022 - 6:00 am
- Thor Has Nothing on Vince the Hungarian Superhero – An Interview With Vince GeleiDecember 29, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Is anyone really monitoring your security activities? You’ve invested so much…December 22, 2021 - 3:29 pm