Service and Support
Service Quality is Kenton Brother’s #1 core value. We call it the KB Way… Doing what we say we are going to do. We take pride in building trust with our customers by responding quickly to requests, keeping up on industry knowledge through bi weekly training classes, showing up looking and acting professional, warrantying our work from any defects or mistakes and finally, creating solutions that fit your individual needs. This type of commitment to the customer is what has driven our company since 1897.
Electronic and mechanical access control, IP video surveillance and intrusion systems represent an important investment. The primary function of these systems is life and asset protection. As these components become more technologically advanced, it’s critical that systems are maintained properly. The primary goal of our service agreement is to keep your system functioning while reducing or eliminating downtime. We offer several plans that fit the broad spectrum of our customer’s needs.
In today’s digital age, the speed of doing business is instant. When systems go down, it’s critical to quickly and correctly determine the issue. Our Remote Services Group can troubleshoot systems by logging in remotely to assess the situation and determine a plan of action. This group can also support programming needs, license activation, alarm and user management.
We are committed to keeping you up to date and informed about changes in the systems that you invest in. Kenton Brothers offers training opportunities for companies to help support today’s complex solutions and customer requirements. Understanding the capabilities of your security solution and using them to their best advantage can dramatically increase your return on investment.
Subscribe to the KB Security Blog!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Jackson County Frank White Jr. Charity Golf Tournament Benefiting FosterAdopt ConnectOctober 5, 2022 - 6:00 am
- Viakoo can proactively update IoT devices, strengthening your protection against hacking attempts.September 28, 2022 - 6:00 am
- What is a Security Systems Integrator? A robbery gives some perspective.September 21, 2022 - 6:00 am
- Kenton Brothers Lockpicking Contest: Beat The Punisher and win $1,000!September 14, 2022 - 6:00 am
- Are you running up your Security Debt?September 7, 2022 - 6:00 am