System Design & Consulting
Throughout the Midwest we’re known as the “Answer Guys.” When we show up on a project they always say… “The Answer Guys are here!” Having well over 100 years in the industry gives you a unique perspective.
Kenton Brothers will put that experience to work for you designing your physical security system. We utilize our famous pyramid design starting with Mechanical Hardware, adding layers of security with Electronic Access Control and IP Video Surveillance. We then add Life safety devices, mass notification and monitoring with health checks and maintenance programs to keep your system operating properly.
Components to the KB Design Process:
- Risk analysis
- Design constraints including regulations, budget, cost, technical capability, equipment and system compatibility
- Credentials and credential management
- Duress systems
- Video data storage and management
- Security network infrastructure
- Security audio communications (radio, telephone, intercom, IP audio)
- Systems monitoring, display and supervision types (field panels, multiplexers, control centers/consoles)
- Systems redundancy alternative power sources (battery, UPS, generators, surge protection)
- Signal and data transmission methods
- Equipment and system maintenance requirements
- Calculations, drawings and specifications
- Project management strategy
- Scheduling – Cost estimates
- Training and Commissioning
Recent System Design & Consulting Stories
Ready to get started?
Subscribe to the KB Security Blog!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental DesignMarch 22, 2023 - 6:00 am
- Does Your Physical Security Provider Understand BAA and NDAA Regulations for Federally Funded Projects?March 15, 2023 - 6:00 am
- Why Drive a Model T When You Could Be Driving a Tesla?March 8, 2023 - 6:00 am
- Access Control: Here’s Why the Outlook is Sunny in the Cloud.March 1, 2023 - 6:00 am
- Door Naming Conventions – Keeping Businesses Organized and SecureFebruary 22, 2023 - 6:00 am