System Design & Consulting
Throughout the Midwest we’re known as the “Answer Guys.” When we show up on a project they always say… “The Answer Guys are here!” Having over 120 years in the market place gives you a unique perspective.
Kenton Brothers will put that experience to work for you designing your physical security system. We utilize our famous pyramid design starting with Mechanical Hardware, adding layers of security with Electronic Access Control and IP Video Surveillance. We then add Life safety devices, mass notification and monitoring with health checks and maintenance programs to keep your system operating properly.
Components to the KB Design Process:
- Risk analysis
- Design constraints including regulations, budget, cost, technical capability, equipment and system compatibility
- Credentials and credential management
- Duress systems
- Video data storage and management
- Security network infrastructure
- Security audio communications (radio, telephone, intercom, IP audio)
- Systems monitoring, display and supervision types (field panels, multiplexers, control centers/consoles)
- Systems redundancy alternative power sources (battery, UPS, generators, surge protection)
- Signal and data transmission methods
- Equipment and system maintenance requirements
- Calculations, drawings and specifications
- Project management strategy
- Scheduling – Cost estimates
- Training and Commissioning
Recent System Design & Consulting Stories
Ready to get started?
Subscribe to the KB Security Blog!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Employee Spotlight: Paul Bennett, Project ManagerMay 18, 2022 - 6:00 am
- International Security Conference West 2022 RecapMay 11, 2022 - 6:00 am
- Project Spotlight: Commercial Security Consolidation for a Local Manufacturer with Dozens of BuildingsMay 4, 2022 - 6:00 am
- CyPhy Part 3 – Breaking down CISO and CSO silos to reach Security Convergence.April 27, 2022 - 7:24 am
- Employee Spotlight: Stuart Parnell, Security ConsultantApril 20, 2022 - 6:00 am