Oh, the pain! That searing white pain that starts in the temples. You can feel it enter every synapse in your brain. The questions start… How can I move my company forward? Are my competitors passing me by? How do I break down the walls of that dreaded, dark, deplorable word: LEGACY. Do I throw […]
Author Archive for: David Strickland
About David Strickland
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud David Strickland contributed a whooping 38 entries.
It’s 4:00pm on Friday. The sun is shining. The office has a buzz about it. It’s that electric feeling of excitement — It’s just about time to start the weekend! Outside the large windows in the office we see artisans and food carts starting to set up for selling wares of all kinds. You see, […]
Post written by Penny Jackson, Marketing and Sales Specialist at Kenton Brothers I remember when I first started working at Kenton Brothers and needed a way into the building before normal business hours. I heard Tom Feekin (Operations Manager at Kenton Brothers) tell someone “We are going to give her so-and-so’s old credential.” I didn’t know […]
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Employee Spotlight: Josh HernOctober 21, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Top 6 Things to Know About Community MailboxesOctober 14, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Cobalt Robotics Offers Return to Work SolutionsOctober 7, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Top 9 Reasons to Install a Hide-Away™ Storm ShelterSeptember 30, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Secure Credentials: Access Cards, Biometrics, Multi-Factor and MobileSeptember 23, 2020 - 6:00 am