It’s 4:00pm on Friday. The sun is shining. The office has a buzz about it. It’s that electric feeling of excitement — It’s just about time to start the weekend! Outside the large windows in the office we see artisans and food carts starting to set up for selling wares of all kinds. You see, […]
Author Archive for: David Strickland
About David Strickland
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud David Strickland contributed a whooping 37 entries.
Post written by Penny Jackson, Marketing and Sales Specialist at Kenton Brothers I remember when I first started working at Kenton Brothers and needed a way into the building before normal business hours. I heard Tom Feekin (Operations Manager at Kenton Brothers) tell someone “We are going to give her so-and-so’s old credential.” I didn’t know […]
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- COVID-19 Technology Update: Kenton Brother’s Thermal Imaging All-in-One Mobile CartAugust 5, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Body Cameras – Not just for the police anymore.July 29, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Allen County Law Enforcement Center Case Study – Security Solutions for County JailsJuly 16, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Connecting five buildings with line-of-sight radios. Who Needs Wires?July 8, 2020 - 6:00 am
- COVID-19 Fighter Security Solutions – Avigilon Mask DetectionJuly 1, 2020 - 6:00 am