When it comes to the convergence of cyber and physical security, every device on your network must be hardened against attack.
Author Archive for: David Strickland
About David Strickland
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud David Strickland contributed a whooping 41 entries.
We are constantly willing to ask the tough question: Where are we failing? The Butcher Paper Review is an important part of this process.
Federal government section 889 rules require removal of several manufacturers of telecom and surveillance equipment.
Our Cobalt Robotics solution can conduct temperature screenings, identify face coverings and monitor for social distancing.
Prohibited Telecom for the Federal Government and Their Contractors? Heads up… NDAA Section 889 B is now in effect.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- What is the KB Way?April 14, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Employee Spotlight: Jeff Bradley, Project ManagerApril 7, 2021 - 6:00 am
- The Convergence of Cyber and Physical Security: Best Practices for Your Security Systems.March 31, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare Swaps the Hassle of Keys and Manual Access Changes for Unified Access ManagementMarch 24, 2021 - 6:00 am
- National Account with 600 Sites in 15 Weeks? Check.March 17, 2021 - 6:00 am