Federal government section 889 rules require removal of several manufacturers of telecom and surveillance equipment.
Author Archive for: David Strickland
About David Strickland
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud David Strickland contributed a whooping 39 entries.
Our Cobalt Robotics solution can conduct temperature screenings, identify face coverings and monitor for social distancing.
Prohibited Telecom for the Federal Government and Their Contractors? Heads up… NDAA Section 889 B is now in effect.
The new Axis body worn camera system features three main hardware components: the camera, docking station (8-bay or 1-bay); and the system controller.
As a designated critical community support company, Kenton Brothers team members are fulfilling our mission to protect people, property and possessions.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- The Return-to-Work Wellness SystemJanuary 13, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Employee Spotlight: Justine KingJanuary 6, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Precision Livestock Farming: Boehringer Ingelheim ushers in a time of transformational change.December 30, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Do you sell to or receive government funding? You need to know this about Section 889.December 16, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Protecting the Herd – Efficient Temperature Scanning with Opgal SolutionsDecember 9, 2020 - 6:00 am