Prohibited Telecom for the Federal Government and Their Contractors? Heads up… NDAA Section 889 B is now in effect.
Author Archive for: David Strickland
About David Strickland
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud David Strickland contributed a whooping 37 entries.
The new Axis body worn camera system features three main hardware components: the camera, docking station (8-bay or 1-bay); and the system controller.
As a designated critical community support company, Kenton Brothers team members are fulfilling our mission to protect people, property and possessions.
By David Strickland, Vice President of Kenton Brothers. Medical Marijuana in Missouri. Who’s in and Who’s out? This was the big question discussed at the heavily-attended Missouri Cannabis Trade Association Commencement and Compliance forum in January held in Kansas City. One question was heard more often than not… Did you get your license? The majority […]
By David Strickland, Vice President of Kenton Brothers. Thanksgiving season is about recognizing the blessings we have and the loved ones we share them with. We just celebrated a holiday in the USA that helps us slow down a little, take a moment and express thanks and contemplate what matters most to us. We were […]
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Secure Credentials: Access Cards, Biometrics, Multi-Factor and MobileSeptember 23, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Employee Spotlight: Sean LaFondSeptember 16, 2020 - 6:00 am
- COVID Fighter – Opening Office Doors Without Using Your HandsSeptember 9, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Section 889 Alert: Prohibited Telecom for the Federal Government and Their ContractorsSeptember 2, 2020 - 6:00 am
- Global Solutions: Easily Centralize Control of all your LocationsAugust 26, 2020 - 6:00 am