By David Strickland, Vice President of Kenton Brothers.
Recently, on a federal agency access control job, we were told by the Federal Inspector that it was the best install he had ever seen in almost thirty years. A proud moment for sure!
During our project management meetings our customers will always ask the following question… What else can the access control system do?
An Access Control system can do so much:
- Efficiently and reliably manage multiple access points to control risk
- Set door and zone entry rules
- Improve business efficiency
- Ensure business continuity
- Increase profitability
- Monitor access points to know ‘where, when and why’ people are on your site at any time
- Proactively manage site access by integrating with existing HR systems to share information about clearances, credentials, inductions, required permits, licenses and other competencies for card holders
- Automatically enforce business health and safety policies and compliance with government regulations
- Welcome, manage and control access for visitors, ensuring your duty of care and health and safety obligations are met
- Respond rapidly with a reliable and effective emergency management system, including lockdowns and alerts
- Control outputs such as lighting, heating, ventilation and air conditioning after-hours, with a smart system managing facilities based on who is on-site
- Manage intruder alarms with optional handover to alarms monitoring stations
- Seamlessly integrate IP video surveillance into the Security Operations Center
- Monitor and respond to perimeter fencing alerts
- Reduce Cyber risks and threats
- Optimize facility use
- Lower energy bills and carbon footprint
- Provide audit trails
That’s quite a list.
Kenton Brothers is proud to partner with Gallagher access control, a worldwide partner with it’s North America headquarters right here in Kansas City. We go beyond traditional access control with Gallagher, using a complete site management solution that creates new possibilities and helps you achieve compliance and best practice at all levels of your business.
There’s more… a lot more! Let’s sit down and chat about how Kenton Brothers can partner with you to secure your facility, increase profitability and reduce your risk.