Red Team Testing will look at every aspect of your convergent security systems and provide you with a detailed report on your weaknesses.
Author Archive for: David Strickland
About David Strickland
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that David Strickland contributed 57 entries already.
Entries by David Strickland
We thought it would be fun to share some ghost stories (captured on commercial video surveillance systems) to celebrate Halloween!
You may have heard… There is a chip shortage. Current projections by industry insiders say that things will return to normal in early 2023.
ISC West 2021 packed a punch for technology announcements in Commercial Video Surveillance, Access Control, Visitor Management and more.
A routine visit turned into a 4 hour training session on the capabilities of their Gallagher and Milestone commercial security tools.
Subscribe to the KB Security Blog!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Employee Spotlight: Paul Bennett, Project ManagerMay 18, 2022 - 6:00 am
- International Security Conference West 2022 RecapMay 11, 2022 - 6:00 am
- Project Spotlight: Commercial Security Consolidation for a Local Manufacturer with Dozens of BuildingsMay 4, 2022 - 6:00 am
- CyPhy Part 3 – Breaking down CISO and CSO silos to reach Security Convergence.April 27, 2022 - 7:24 am
- Employee Spotlight: Stuart Parnell, Security ConsultantApril 20, 2022 - 6:00 am