Bremer County Jail needed updated high-level security. The previous systems were becoming obsolete and not meeting the increased demands.
Author Archive for: Gina Stuelke
About Gina Stuelke
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Gina Stuelke contributed a whooping 32 entries.
This year’s prestigious ‘MacGyver award’ as voted by his peers went to Josh Ast. Thank you for being a great human and making KB look good!
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health partnered with KB to provide identity & access management and commercial video surveillance technologies.
Missouri Sheriffs and Jail administrators came together in October. They’re passionate about the securing county detention centers!
The USPS is responsible for establishing mail delivery for new residential developments, so pick a USPS compliant community mailbox system!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- What is the KB Way?April 14, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Employee Spotlight: Jeff Bradley, Project ManagerApril 7, 2021 - 6:00 am
- The Convergence of Cyber and Physical Security: Best Practices for Your Security Systems.March 31, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare Swaps the Hassle of Keys and Manual Access Changes for Unified Access ManagementMarch 24, 2021 - 6:00 am
- National Account with 600 Sites in 15 Weeks? Check.March 17, 2021 - 6:00 am