The security of your building is critical. Access Cards, Biometrics, Multi-Factor and Mobile Device related Credentials are the answer.
Author Archive for: NealPublisher
About Neal Bellamy
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Neal Bellamy contributed 46 entries already.
Entries by Neal Bellamy
Strong passwords and Multi-Factor Authentication can thwart hackers trying to gain access to your accounts and sensitive data.
With fewer people in the office, staffing our commercial counter has needed to be more flexible. We were able to use technology to fill the gaps.
Milestone systems released a server component called “ONVIF Bridge” allowing your Milestone system to rebroadcast video to another server.
By Neal Bellamy, IT Director at Kenton Brothers. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but some doors framed by dark stained wood with lots of distinctive trim is my jam. When asked how to access control a door like this, most people would see the hard-pan ceiling above and a large window in […]
Subscribe to the KB Security Blog!
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- Top 5 ways to keep your school, business or organization secure and ready for emergencies.August 17, 2022 - 10:03 am
- Milestone Hosts Kenton Brothers at Powder Creek Shooting ParkAugust 10, 2022 - 6:00 am
- Convenience is not worth the price of a life: Security failures at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde.August 2, 2022 - 3:05 pm
- Our Newest Apprentice? An International Soccer Player from Central Methodist UniversityJuly 27, 2022 - 6:00 am
- KB Picnic! One Big Happy FamilyJuly 20, 2022 - 6:00 am