This is the story of two companies, InReality and PopID, partnering to make returning to work safe for everyone.
Author Archive for: NealPublisher
About Neal Bellamy
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Neal Bellamy contributed a whooping 39 entries.
Monitoring body temperature is a good way to protect the herd. As the size of the group grows, the task gets harder. We have the solution!
Several companies have been chasing the cloud video dream. We think one company, Verkada, has finally gotten there.
The security of your building is critical. Access Cards, Biometrics, Multi-Factor and Mobile Device related Credentials are the answer.
Strong passwords and Multi-Factor Authentication can thwart hackers trying to gain access to your accounts and sensitive data.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- What is the KB Way?April 14, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Employee Spotlight: Jeff Bradley, Project ManagerApril 7, 2021 - 6:00 am
- The Convergence of Cyber and Physical Security: Best Practices for Your Security Systems.March 31, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare Swaps the Hassle of Keys and Manual Access Changes for Unified Access ManagementMarch 24, 2021 - 6:00 am
- National Account with 600 Sites in 15 Weeks? Check.March 17, 2021 - 6:00 am