By David Strickland, Vice President of Kenton Brothers.
Thanksgiving season is about recognizing the blessings we have and the loved ones we share them with. We just celebrated a holiday in the USA that helps us slow down a little, take a moment and express thanks and contemplate what matters most to us. We were thinking people were more interested in online shopping last week, so we wanted to say thank you this week… as you are getting back to work.
At Kenton Brothers, we have a small list of things that matter most.
Things like: Family, Friends, Health and Happiness. We consider our customers family and friends. So, we would like to say thank you! Thank you for your business and the opportunity to protect your people, property and possessions. We would also like to let you know that we’re praying for your happiness and health. We love serving you and hope you feel that love every day. We hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving!
Thank you in other languages!
We thought we would include 22 ways to say thank you this year… See the languages around the world below. And we even included “thank you” in sign language!
- Arabic – shukran (shoe-kran)
- Chinese – xie xie (she-eh she-eh)
- Croatian – hvala (HVAH-lah)
- Danish – tak (tahg)
- Dutch – dank u (dahnk oo)
- English Thank You
- Finnish – kiitos (key-toss)
- French – merci (MEHR-see)
- German – danke (dahn-kah)
- Greek – efharisto (ef-hah-rees-TOH)
- Hawaiian – mahalo (ma-HA-lo)
- Indonesian – terima kasih (Tur-EE-mah KAH-see)
- Italian – grazie (GRAHTS-yeh)
- Japanese – arigato (ah-ree-GAH-toh)
- Korean – kamsahamnida (KAM-sah-ham-NEE-da)
- Norwegian – takk (tahk)
- Portuguese – obrigado (oh-bree-GAH-dooh)
- Russian – spasiba (spuh-SEE-buh)
- Spanish – gracias (GRAH-syahs)
- Tagalog – salamat (sa-LAH-mat)
- Thai – kop khun (cap-coohn)