Kenton Brothers deployed an access control system in GVMH’s main location and in all satellite clinics to standardize all access points.
Author Archive for: Kenton Brothers
About Kenton Brothers
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Kenton Brothers contributed a whooping 7 entries.
Whitepaper: Automating Warehouse Security Admit it. No matter how old you are, you’ve been waiting to have your very own robot someday. A friendly one. One who is helpful and talks like humans do. One who looks out for you and, when necessary, saves the day. And, looks super cool. Cobalt Robotics can do just […]
Security System Maintenance that Rocks Not working is not an option when protecting your people, property, and possessions. We know – deep in our souls – that a security system must be maintained properly if we expect it to work correctly. We know it intuitively. But if that’s the case, why is it that too […]
Since the passage of medical marijuana by Missouri voters in November 2018, the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services has begun work to develop rules and regulations for the industry. Looking to other states, such as California and Colorado, will help policy makers in developing regulatory and safety standards. Even with these guides in […]
RECENT BLOG POSTS
- What is the KB Way?April 14, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Employee Spotlight: Jeff Bradley, Project ManagerApril 7, 2021 - 6:00 am
- The Convergence of Cyber and Physical Security: Best Practices for Your Security Systems.March 31, 2021 - 6:00 am
- Golden Valley Memorial Healthcare Swaps the Hassle of Keys and Manual Access Changes for Unified Access ManagementMarch 24, 2021 - 6:00 am
- National Account with 600 Sites in 15 Weeks? Check.March 17, 2021 - 6:00 am